Temple Visiting 101
In order to create a respectful environment for meditation and cultivation, please observe the following:
1. Please don’t smoke. Please speak and walk softly.
2. Dress modestly – please don’t wear sleeveless tops, shorts, short skirts or flip-flops.
3. Keep your mobile phone on vibrate or silent.
4. Photos and videos in the Main Shrine are only allowed with permission.
5. Don’t take any temple property without permission or disturb the flowers, plants and trees.
6. Please help to keep the temple clean.
7. Respect the environment by using your own bowls, cups and utensils.
8. Please don’t bring meat, alcohol, pets or guns onto the premises.